Beef Zuke Soup
Serves 2 to 4.
- 1 or 2 cups zucchini, diced (any vegetable(s) will work)
- 1 cup beef stock (or vegetable stock and beef flavoring)
- 1/2 lemon, juice and pulp
- 2 tbsp oil (virgin olive, fish oil, etc.)
- 1/3 cup raw milk
- 1 clove garlic, minced, or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 onion, minced, or 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Mixed herbs, salt, and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. If there is not enough liquid to cover the vegetables, add more stock or milk.&nbs;
Heat to just below simmering and cover. Cook about 20 minutes, until zucchini is tender but not mushy.